19 March 2013

Colour It SPRING!!!!!!


Hey everyone,
                     It's only been a couple of days and i miss you guys already. yes really!. So apparently it's now spring everywhere but Canada :( . It still snows and the cold is unbearable. Don't get me wrong, we still have a few days of sunshine like VERY few. Anyways, I was anxiously waiting for spring to start this week (which never happened) so i decided to dress like it was spring by pairing my lovely africanish print leggings with my Zara sandals and colours to match. Hope you like the way I put everything together. It was a little cold so you might see me frowning in some pics. lol yoyette must bare risk. As usual your thoughts/ comments are very important. 















If you have noticed, most of my clothes are from Urban planet. I know some people don't like shopping there but i love it. Mainly because most of their clothes go with my everyday urban chic style. They are also very affordable and since i easily get tired off wearing some clothes, i rather spend less on my clothes and more on shoes and bags. Come on! am not saying I don't like expensive and high quality clothes, i do but not just the everyday/school purposes.

Tops: Urban Planet
Leggings: Urban Planet
Shoes: Zara ( same as here )
Bag: Aldo 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment
xoxo
Alison

14 comments:

  1. nice, baby, nice!!!! Kele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muke dis is so nice n creative of u.i love this.thumps up dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks sooo much estelle. means alot.

      Delete
  3. I love the pants and the back of this top is gorgeous fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks soo much hun. followed you. pls kindly follow back

      Delete
  4. u always make me proud u r awesome keep up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks bestie. Means a lot coming from you.

      Delete
  5. i love your cut out top and your floral pant.
    you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try not to get too ova-whelmed but my dear u are awesomely winsome!! Berenice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks soo much Santimonious Berenice. Means a lot hun. But you have thrown me oo?

      Delete