14 March 2013

Draped Split Skirt



 Hey beautiful people,
                                 It is yet another beautiful day for us to thank God for our lives and of course talk about fashion. So I saw this green strappy high-heeled sandals from the Zara website and it literally took my breathe away. Like I just had to get it. lol i couldn't even wait for sales and I had to drive to another city 3 hours away (Burlington) just to get it from the mall there since we have no Zara store in Windsor * hides face* . Talk about SHOE ADDICTION. Anyway, so we had this Nigerian student's party and I decided to put together two trends right now, i.e the monochrome (black and white) and a draped split skirt. I decided to add a little color to the outfit by pairing it with my Zara sandals and a matching belt. Hope you love the outfit coz I had fun putting it together












Top: Zara
Skirt: Urban planet
Necklace: Zara ( similar but not the same as this)
Belt: Ardene 
Shoes: Zara  (get yours here)

Thanks for checking out my blog. please leave your comments below, like , subscribe and share.
xoxo 
Alison.

13 comments:

  1. Nice outfit Muke.The zara sandals are so cute.Adding colour to you outfit was wow. Congrats on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice deary... shoe addiction... I know and love that about u! Cute outfit... Have fun! Kele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kele, thanks soo much hun. for the support and everything

      Delete
  3. Stunning outfit on a beautiful angel. I like what you are doing. Keep it up Muke. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggg Muke sweety I qm qstonished qnd proud on the blog u started. I love the outfit and keep the glow ok .Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow muke im so proud keep up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits.........................visit our sites for getting high heels on another stylish trendy footwear or clothes.

    ReplyDelete