3 May 2013

SONG OF THE WEEK: Nyango by ADAH

 Hey everyone, 
                       TGIF, What are your plans for the weekend. It's weekend so you better have something fun planned. lol . Leave a comment and let us know what you have planned for this weekend. it might give me some ideas of what I should do. The song of this week is Nyango by the Talented Cameroonian RnB Artist ADAH. I fell in love with this song from the day that I heard it. I dedicate this song to all the lovers out there. As you go out this weekend, clubbing, partying, watching movies, Don't forget to that God for that special NYANGO in your life. As they often say, Special ladies come into your life once in a life time. So please don't let go coz of .... lol a no talk me nothing oo.




Have a very lovely weekend. And don't forget to follow this blog for updates.
Thanks 
xoxo
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment