29 May 2013

Top 5 Most Stylish African Male Celebrities.

Hi Everyone,
                       Today is all about the guys and I have a list of my top 5 most stylish African celebrities/ entertainers. These guys have an excess dose of swag, fashion, style and above all talent. If you are looking for a fashion/ style role model, then don't look any further than these guys. Sincerely!. I know Africa is full of many stylist celebs, no one can debate that but I chose these 5 guys they have a very diverse style and they constantly push their boundaries and step up their game. Most importantly, they seem to be living in their own "fashion world" and don't give a f***k what people thing of their style and that's what makes a Fashion Icon. lol I don't think they are icons yet but the way they are going, they will get there soon.
 Disclaimer: this list is totally subjective. So, you can leave a comment of your top 5 list.

1) Uti Nwachukwu aka Sir Uti:




         Uti is a Nigerian actor, TV presenter, model, and MC. I have been a huge fan of his since he first appeared on the big scene in 2008, Big Brother Africa 3. He was also the winner of Big Brother Africa 5. If I were to have a male style role model, it will be Uti. I have NEVER EVER seen Uti in a bad outfit. I mean NEVER!!!. This guy is a style genius. He has one of the most diverse, classy and ever changing styles, from traditional African outfits to double breasted colored suits and Cameroonian designs, Just name it, he has worn it. and the good thing about Uti is, he looks hot, stunning and effortless in everything he wears. Think I am exaggerating? Well, here you go!







 This guy is stylish from hair to toe. lol. Don't forget to check out his "shoe game" #SOLID


Uti just shows that you don't have to wear your pants (trousers) on your butt or be shirtless to be sexy and stylish.


2)  Jim Iyke:



  Do I even have to introduce him? Anyway for those who do not know him. Jim Iyke is a very popular Nigerian Actor, who has starred in hundreds of African movies. He also owns a clothing line and some other businesses. However, he is on this list because of his daring and very edgy style. Just like Uti, he has got the looks but a more edgy and kind of "jim iyke" style. He knows how to make a pair of shorts look good and stylish. #Thumbs Up , Jim.




3) Fally Ipupa ( dicap la merveille):



 Where do I even start? Well, Fally Ipupa is a Congolese Singer - Song writer. He is one of the most popular french African musicians. He is mostly know for his signature dance moves "his waist",sexy voice, his gorgeous looks and sexy style. If I ever said it was bad for a guy to be shirtless, I completely take that back coz  boyy!!ooo boyy!! this guy is hot and he knows how to show of his endowment. Ok I need to stop talking just see for yourself




4) Sama Ndango aka Mr Fix It



     He is a London based Cameroonian Celebrity Life Coach, Presenter and Entertainer. He has one of the most popular and lavished show in Cameroon called the Mr Fix It Show. This guy is the best dressed Cameroonian Male I know ( #My Opinion). As I said this list is very subjective so you are free to agree or disagree. See what I mean, he knows how to mix and match his outfits in a very stylish and fashion forward way. He does take many fashion risks (e.g color blocking) and trust me they always pay off. Way to go Mr Fix It!!!




5) D'banj aka The Kokomaster " Eja nla"



Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo is one of the most popular and successful African musicians. He is Nigerian, Yoruba of course. With hit records like Oliver Twist and a Record deal with SONY Records, the Kokomaster is soaring higher by the day and so is his style. With a kinda unique and enduring style, the koko never disappoints. His style seems to be a blend of ( kind of) a modern Micheal Jackson style with a lot of  his personal style as well. With his great personality and style, the kokomaster is definitely grabbing the attention of kokolets world wide.




So there you have it. Those are my top 5 most stylish African male celebs. Ya I know some of you are like hell no!! you forgot to mention ...... or why is .... not on the list. Well this is MY opinion. So let me know if you agree with me and if not then let me know who your top 5 most stylish African male celebs are. Leave your name and the names of the celebs and I might just feature you and your list on my blog. Just leave your comment below and don't forget to leave at least one of your names.

xoxo

Alison

13 comments:

  1. nyc...but there are many mo cameroonians who shoulda topped d@ list..just a pity we are not too exposed "mediatically"...God bless Cameroon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very right, they have to start making themselves known. it's that easy

      Delete
  2. Nice list!Where is Don Jazzy on this list? Jim Iyke get swaggg ehh.lol.Seeing him live in Houston @ GIAMMA awards was great!! @Epi...They need to get out of the wood works and expose themselves to world.This is 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Don jazz is not as popular as he used to be, i don't see him on fashion sites and events any longer. he has style but Oooo well ...

      Delete
  3. i have told severl people that to me uti and jim ike are the 2 best dressed males in Africa @ list now i know Sb shears my view

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't agree with you more. Add D'banj to that group and the list is complete. thanks for stopping by tho. xxx

      Delete
  4. Fantastic compilation! These men not only have great hair, but the style to match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kevin. Thanks for stopping by. xxx

      Delete
  5. Very good post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as
    well..

    Also visit my website; Boom Beach Resources Generator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful style. dress are really attractive and stylish. is that dress is African Wax Print

    ReplyDelete