22 July 2013

Candy Yum Yum

Hello Lovelies,
                          So sorry for the long silence. I have too much going on right now. Work and any other things that have been keeping me super busy and making blogging almost impossible but as usual i will try my very best to blog as much as possible. Do to time constrain this post is going to be very simple and short. As you all know it's summer and everyone is bring out and wearing as much color as possible. One color that has been turning heads this summer is the candy pink color. From the Candy yum yum lipstick by Mac to Candy pink dresses, shoes, pants and blazers. For my outfit of today, i paired my cream white studded top old. with a flare black skirt i got from Siren, My candy pink pumps which i loveeee, a black crocodile shopper bag and finally Candy Yum Yum lipstick from Mac to match me shoes :). It was my first time trying on the lipstick, i love it but it's too bright and demands too much attention wc i don't like. lol will be rocking it but definitely not often. Hope you like the outfit *fingers crossed*
























Top: Urban Planet (old)
Skirt: Siren similar herehere and here
Belt: Ardene
Bag: Gift similar herehere and here
Shoes: Mascotte similar herehere and here

3 comments:

  1. Tu me Wanda la fille ci. Bon article continues de nous informer. Je dirai en plus de l'article tu Es super élégante en photo. Was saying u just keep me wondering everytime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameroun est biligual, mon frère. je lire, écrire et parler français. Aucun besoin de traduire. Merci hun. Je suis un styliste, un modèle et beaucoup plus lmao

      Delete
  2. U r just ok on pics. We DT know u r stylist a model. U better tell us oo.....

    ReplyDelete