14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Dinner Outfit 1



Hey lovelies,
 Happy Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day has never really been the best of days for me coz coming to think of it i have never really celebrated valentine's day as in relationship wise, I always tend to be single on Val's day either voluntarily or due to some circumstances. Anyway, enough of me, today is about my lovely ladies who will be going out tonight on dinner dates. You can never go wrong with a lovely red dress on valentine's day, pair your dresses with a lovely sandals or pump and NO! it doesn't have to be red. You can make your outfit interesting by add colored earrings. Please ... Keep your make up and jewelries simple and to a minimum. Don't forget to through on a jacket and Have fun. 



Dinner Outfit for Valentine's Day




Sorry for the late post, I have been very busy with school, hope this helps you look fabulous tonight.
xoxo
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment