24 May 2015

NEW VIDEO ALERT: MISTER ELAD - CHAKARA



Wooow the long awaited video for MISTER ELAD's hit song Chakara is finally out. Almost a year after the cameroonian born Afro/RnB singer/producer Mister Elad released his hit single “CHAKARA”, which made him one of Africa’s most talented and feared new comers.He finally brings us the highly anticipated “CHAKARA" VIDEO for music lovers all around the globe.The video shall be released online on the May 22, 2015. I don wait di video sotey my hair grey but it was worth the wait. This song makes me smile even when I am sad. The video was very well produced, directed and the concept is phenomenal. Every Cameroon wedding needs this song on their playlist. I can't wait to see what Mr Elad has for us next.  

Watch, download,like and share. You can get Mister Elad on twitter,facebook and instagram.

1 comment: